Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
2 x 65 Flatbreads
Calorie controlled cooking spray
3 bacon medallions
1 small onion
300g Chestnut mushrooms (sliced)
6 tablespoons of tomato puree
160g grated cheese (reduced fat is better, but I used lactose free cheddar, due to my intolerance).
Easier, quicker and healthier than a takeaway, this pizza uses a ready-made flatbread for a base.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas mark 6. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Put the flatbreads on the tray.
- Meanwhile, mist a large non-stick frying pan with the cooking spray. Cook the bacon, mushroom and onions over a medium-high heat, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Spread the flatbreads with the tomato puree. Set aside a large handful of the spinach.
- Top the flatbreads with the remaining spinach, cheese & bacon,onion & mushroom combo.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the bases are golden and crisp.
- Cut the pizzas in half and serve topped with the reserved spinach.
7 WW Smart points (approx)
Real Life Review
When I did these, I think I personally would have put a little less tomato puree on them, as with the onions, this made it a tiny bit sweet for me. Also I didn’t put the as much spinach on as the recipe said, and this was a mistake on my behalf. The spinach was actually really nice & I will do more next time. Overall I would give this recipe 9/10. Easy to make and delicious!