So I used to LOVE baking, but for many many reasons, I haven’t baked for a while. BUT a gentle way to be create and do a mini-bake is to get a “packet” bake, where things are already prepared for you. We nipped to Tesco and I spotted some tubes which suggested we could make a whole variety of breakfast pastries and lovely (but not very healthy) sugary delights. OK, I thought, I’m in!!!
The instructions were as follows:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 fan or 200.
- Open the tube
- Cut the ready prepared dough into 6 sections
- Place the cut sections onto a baking tray
- Bake for 9-11 minutes
- Meanwhile mix the icing sugar with 4 tsp of water
- When gold and crispy, take out of oven and cool for 5 minutes
- Brush icing sugar glaze onto top of pastry
- Shove in face.
I would highly recommend – they were delicious.