It’s mid September so I thought that an August update was pretty overdue (soz). The last update I put together I had lost 4lbs and to end the month I lost another 3lbs, which took my loss to 2 stones!! OMG!!! People have really started to notice and this week I attended a huge work event and saw some colleagues that I haven’t seen for a while. I am not exaggerating when at least 10 different people told me how good I looked and how they can really see a difference in me. That is really very cool!
I have also had a very funny reaction to all the praise in that it’s knocked me off kilter. I don’t know if I suddenly feel pressure, but I have had a rubbish week food-wise. But I DID experience some non-scale victories….
- I went to a clothes party and wasn’t able to buy some of the clothes because they were TOO BIG!
- I bought an outdoor waterproof coat in the Lake District for the first time EVER. Previously I was too big.
- I walked back from our local train station and really felt a massive difference in my breathing and energy levels. My fitness is clearly improving.
- I climbed Dodd Fell and even though it was hard and took me 2½ hours, I still DID it!
- I have dug a couple of tops and a pair of jeans out of my wardrobe that I haven’t worn since 2013, which now fit me great!
So even though I feel a bit rubbish and I am expecting my weight loss to not be great in September, I am still 2 stones lighter than I was in May and that is a hell of an achievement. 2 stones loss is great, but there are a couple to go, so I just need to refocus and get exercising I think.