So with my weight loss and getting healthy there are many things that I would like to happen that perhaps other people simply take for granted. I talked in a previous post about the different ways my size has caused my humiliation or sadness, but I thought it was time to move forward and focus on the things I would like for the future.
- I would like to to own a kick-ass leather jacket. A real one, that makes me look baddass.
- I would like to be able to climb up Pendle Hill without too many stops.
- I would like to able to sit in a seat with arms in a restaurant without worrying that my bum won’t fit it in. Same for cinema seats and aeroplane seats.
- I would like to start to enjoy exercise.
- I would like to be happy with the way I look in photos.
- I would like to not have a double chin.
- I would like to be able to ride a bike.
I don’t this is an impossible list, in fact, I think it’s achievable. More than that, I think it’s totally doable and I AM going to do it.