So I try to be as positive as I can online and in real life, but of course, inevitably there are things that DRIVE me MAD!! Just to get a few things off my chest, I thought I would share a few:
- People that don’t need them, who park in disabled spaces
- People that park right outside the door of supermarkets and shops on retail parks, despite there being a couple of hundred spaces in the ACTUAL CAR PARK.
- People that don’t pick up after their dogs.
- People who do pick up after their dogs and then leave the full poo bags on tree branches or at the side of the path. WHY???
- People who block doorways in shops as they have stopped to have a chat with someone.
- Drivers that don’t use their indicators.
- Shop assistants who either don’t speak to you or don’t look at you when they are taking your hard earned money.
- Scamming phone calls, PPI, had an accident etc etc.
- Katie Hopkins.
- Donald Trump.
So yes of course, most of these are 1st world problems – but it’s all relative and as you can tell, people being selfish or thoughtless is my main bug bear. So I would love to hear what things do your head in. Sometimes we all need a little vent!