Every photo tells a story right.. so I have been looking through all the many, many, MANY photos I’ve taken this year and I have managed to pick my favourite 16……
So I know that everyone has been going on about 2016 being a sh*t year with the loss of so many famous people, legends and icons, but this year has been a fairly good year for me.
- I went to Buckingham Palace as a Garden party guest
- I arranged a whole load of people to create a dancing video in the Summer.
- I made a new friend in Tilly from Lavender Lemonade. She’s a legend.
- I worked at a Clay Pigeon Shoot at Eaton Hall and met some of the richest and nicest people ever.
- I saw a Waterfall up close and personal
- I went to my first blogger event in Liverpool
- I went to Portugal for the first time
- I got back in touch with my lovely friend Pam, who was my BFF when I was in my late teens and early twenties.
So 2016 has been good to me if not for everyone else. I choose to look forward though – onwards 2017 – looking forward to meeting you.