100g Arborio Rice
1/2 white onion (finely chopped)
100g Mushrooms (sliced)
1/2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
4 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
4 cloves of garlic (crushed)
500 ml of vegetable stock
Handful of fresh parsley
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Put the garlic and onion in a pan on medium heat and sauté until onion is soft
- Add the mushrooms and cook for another minute.
- Stir in the rice
- Quickly add the stock and the white wine vinegar
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for 30 minutes until liquid is absorbed and rice is cooked. Add more hot water if required.
- When rice is cooked, stir in the nutritional yeast and chopped parsley.
- Seasons to taste and serve immediately.